rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British Girls Yum Yum

British Girls Yum Yum

Quote: (12-14-2010 11:27 AM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

S3x isn't that casual here. You can get an American chic in bed, but its not as easy as asking. Matter of fact the whole "game" people play is mostly based off of insecurities and ego's of American women.

Maybe with a foreign accent you can get away with simply asking for some action, but I have had my fair share of American and foreign women and while sometimes American women are easier, they never want to admit that they are . So now simply asking, without bieng laughed off as a joke or walked away from, does not work. To me that works in Eastern Europe. They either say yes or no, but its not a game killer when you ask.

I think it boils down to who is asking. Since I have an accent, my requests will come across differently to a woman who has been hearing the same request for some of her teenage life and all of her adult life.

For instance, there was an American student in my university in the UK. He wasn't no Brad Pitt and he was short but he had your typical American confidence and he bagged some top lizards off of the novelty factor.

America has a clear theme. The cultural themes and motivators in America are very clear. If I go and do some seinfeld impressions, slur my voice and use generic terms such as "hey ma, what's really good? Come chill wit me, ma and hang out", the hit rate is very high.
I know this cos I bagged a shorty in Boston using the same lame lines.
In other countries, I would have to practically quote Chaucer backwards in Latin in order to even get a smile. You have materialism and the quest for money and then you have all the shyte in magazines. If you have all these factors in mind, you can strike the relevant chords needed to bag the American lizard.

However, it does depend on WHICH American city because Boston is harder whereas I got a lot of love in Georgia, Miami and New York.
Even though I bagged in Boston, I didn't really feel that I had control over the situation whereas in other cities/states, I was stunned at how easy it was.
It was pretty much a fcuk first, ask questions later mentality.

Gawd, I luv America!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread