rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone beat anxiety?

Anyone beat anxiety?

Quote: (12-23-2013 05:55 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2013 05:27 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I know, I know - "saving people" is a lost cause. But I haven't given up on him getting a wake-up call. I honestly worry he's going to eventually commit suicide someday if he doesn't come around. He's bitter as fuck and has yet to see that it's his own behavior that always gets him kicked around in life.

I've got to try something.

Fuck man, do what you can dude. That's awful.

Yeah, pretty shitty. He's got a lot of potential too. And bitches dig him - he gets a lot of play when he's single. He just has low self esteem and is really needy so he clings to them whenever he gets a chance.

He's a classic case of the "Nice Guy." Either that or he's on a rage and being a total asshole to overcompensate and protect himself.

One time after some slut I warned him not to even date dumped him for her ex he wrecked three rigs in a month (drunk). Or maybe it was two - I can't fucking remember. Either way, thought for sure we were going to lose him that time.

EDIT: Sorry - for the derail. My bad.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread