rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BDSM sex clubs/sites

BDSM sex clubs/sites

I did a search of the forum but found no information specifically regarding this. So I decided to ask the board what is your opinion of these BDSM sex clubs and sites?

I recently tried venturing into this world to just see what it was like. It didn't take me long.

What I found, in my opinion, is a slew of in attractive disgusting women and beta men trying to pretend they are Alpha instead of just taking control of their balls. Maybe others on here have different thoughts. Maybe you partake in these activities. But what I found is women who suffer complexes far greater than the average woman. They are the toilet drivel.

I recently joined a site called Fet Life. It's the Facebook of BDSM. Searching through I found mostly fatties and a bunch if uglies. They all had their sexual fantasies out for the world so it was easy prey.

I began talking to one semi attractive girl. I didn't act any different and found she became attracted to me even though I wasn't a freak. I think it was in her submissive nature to like a dominant guy.

It was easy pickings. It only took a couple if days and she was at my place ready to fuck. But it was a disaster.

She started getting undressed and she told me not to mind the bruises because she went through an intense spanking session a few weeks before. She took off her shirt and it was disgusting. Bruises all over her and her tits. She looked like a crack whore.

We made it to the bed and she was one if the worst I had in a long time. I went down and her pussy reeked. The idea of having freaky sex with a freak went out the window. She just laid like a board. At one point she went down on me and it was the worst BJ I ever had. And I don't know how you fuck up a BJ.

In the end, I couldn't even get it up with her. I made an excuse it was the beer. The reality is I couldn't look at this disgusting piece of trash. Apparently she got pissed and went out to smoke and I found her texting. I smoked a cigar and basically told her to go. I'm almost ashamed at admitting this story.

So, for the board, what are your thoughts in this lifestyle?

Messages In This Thread