rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Mask You Live In: Feminists Take On "Failing Masculinities"

The Mask You Live In: Feminists Take On "Failing Masculinities"

Quote: (12-29-2013 05:16 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2013 04:50 PM)ikkyu Wrote:  

I've felt this way for a long time. I think feminism has become the new mutant expression of that old strain of American Puritanism. It's not just expressions of sexuality that disturb them, it's the fundamental reality of sex. Ultimately they want to create a neutered society.

Exactly. This is why feminism is the concern of low-value women who are shut-off from the world of healthy sexual relationships: the obese; the unattractive; the sexually-abused; the batshit crazies; the aspies; and the downright-unpleasant individuals. 100 years back, they'd have to have joined a nunnery to get their moral superiority fix over the healthy and successful, now they take gender studies and log into Jezebel.

Fuck knows why anyone takes them seriously with their opinions about sex, relationships and society. It's like asking a hermit what's the best way to plan a dinner party.

Luckily, I sense the academia bubble is about to burst.

This reminds me of the saying, "The more things change, the more they stay the same."

Messages In This Thread