rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is America worth saving?

Is America worth saving?

Quote: (12-23-2013 12:55 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2013 12:39 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

My grandparents were all raised on farms during the great depression. All their families did well through it as they were prepared. What we are facing makes the great depression look like a blip on the radar and people today have far less resources to back them up and far less survival skills.

Yeah, people in the red areas will be in a world of shit when the guvmint titty dries up. I will refer to it as natural selection. That has a nice ring to it.

It is actually the blue areas that take more from the federal government than they provide. The liberal voting areas, oddly enough, are (at a macroscopic level) the economic providers for the subsidized blue areas. A lot has been written about this.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Messages In This Thread