rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is America worth saving?

Is America worth saving?

For a second I thought we were making a dent on feminism, but fat acceptance is making great strides in spite of the fact that obesity is detriment to human health. Heterophobia has yet to peak. "Male privilege" is becoming ingrained in America's cultural fiber. "Rape culture" advocates are making in-roads with kangaroo courts in colleges. The list goes on.

It's nice that the red pill is growing, and that more people are voicing our beliefs in comments of mainstream articles, but it's hard not to look at the general trends and realize that we are on the losing side. Things are getting worse, not better, and I wonder if it's really worth it to save American ideals instead of just helping men outright expatriate. I wonder if it's fruitless to make a stand. I'm far away from what many of you have to personally experience from living and working in America, but from my pleasant European city it's too upsetting to read just about any news coming out of the States. I don't have much hope.

Messages In This Thread