rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On your lip... is that... is that a...

On your lip... is that... is that a...

YES, IT IS!!!
Bitch showed up to meet me last night while proudly rockin' a goddamn herpes breakout--complete with shiny ointment--on her lip.
Hair was perfect. Ass & titties in the short, skin-tight white dress was perfect. Then there was what seemed to me a Mount Everest-sized herpes breakout on her fuckin lip.

She could've shown up with warm semen hanging from her lip & I would've been no less DISGUSTED.
I got her number at a Barnes & Noble a few days ago and this was our first scheduled get-together.

She saw the disgust on my face, INSTANTLY. She acted as if she had a problem with my disgust. I told her, "You should've just rescheduled."
HER: "Well I really wanted to see you. Is that a crime?"
ME: "That's cool. I really wanted to see you too, but if you cant't understand how I can be turned off by you showing up to meet me with a breakout on your lip, I don't know what to tell you. It seems like a self-explanatory thing to me."

The whole vibe had already turned to shit for me, so I told her we'll hook up some other time.

BITCHES ARE LOONY AS FUCK!!!

Messages In This Thread