rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This guy is more alpha than you!

This guy is more alpha than you!

I don't see difference between his card and the one giving out away in every mayor city for shows. I mean, go to Times Square, Miami beach or Hollywood and you'll see people literality begging you to take theirs cards for every shit show, call girl, cam whore, second hand lawyers or stripper club etc, his theory of "size" is bullshit, there is a reason why business cards stay "wallet size" it should be able to stay in your wallet for when you need it, when I get given a paper or card too big, I check it, if I see there is nothing I need at the moment or in the future, is trash, how many people keep it after he give it to them?

A pop up book
Quote:Quote:

History

The audience for early movable books were adults, not children. The first known movable in a book was created by Benedictine monk Matthew Paris in his Chronica Majora, which covers a period beginning in 1240.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop-up_book#History

Is he really trying to sell a 12th century technology as innovation?

Messages In This Thread