rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My line for getting the girl to pay

My line for getting the girl to pay

When you're ready to leave, get the bartender's attention: "Can we get the check please?"

If you don't specify, they'll usually put it all together since you're with a girl. Let them set it between the two of you.

Nod in the direction of the check and maybe give a little point: "You got this, right?"

I tried this the first time just messing around, albeit with my usual straight face delivery...but it worked. And the next time. And the next time. I'm 4 for 4 with this line and I got the bang every time [Image: banana.gif]

Now, none of these chicks were all that but they were cute enough that other guys were buying them shit. And I know one of them was broke as hell. Most times, it was just a round or two but one of the checks had some appetizers I ate and the bill was like $50 [Image: lol.gif]

I haven't had the opportunity to try it again recently, so I figured I'd share and see if it works for anyone else.

Messages In This Thread