rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the web designers out there

Question for the web designers out there

Quote: (12-22-2013 04:28 AM)TopPanda Wrote:  

I'm a web developer. My worry is that you don't have a clear idea of what you want the site to do. So sit down and make some walkthroughs and mockups of the pages. i.e. like the Simpsons animators do when they're planning an episode.

Business review sites are common. My friend has one but he needs a massive marketing campaign to get it off the ground.

I know what I want the site to do. I'm just flexible with how it's implemented because I don't know enough about the field to know what's going to be difficult or expensive. Hence the thread asking those things. Creating a walkthrough doesn't help me when the vision it describes is too much for me to figure out myself and costs more money than I have to spend.

This site is not common, as there is not a single site I can find which does anything like it. It's also an industry which I have the knowledge and connections in to market myself.

Messages In This Thread