rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vancouver to send gay politician to Sochi Olympics in protest

Vancouver to send gay politician to Sochi Olympics in protest

The irony is that Russians won't care. If they truly wanted to send a "real" message to Russia they would boycott in full.

This is no different then sending a chocolate cake with icing reading: "Kosko your a bad man, but happy birthday". Yeah it's tasteless but after I am pissed off for 2mins max, I still remember there is a delicious cake under the icing and I cut myself a piece and laugh.

The corporations aren't stoping in funneling money into Sochi either to go after new markets in Russia.

What these losers here don't understand is that they don't matter. Gays don't matter because they don't carry on or reproduce. Sochi will prove this. They (the west) will be scraping hard to god instances of gay bashing and shit like that. The IOC bans overt political propaganda also so it's not like people can was rainbow flags and shit in the stadiums.

Russia will keep on just being Rusiaa because they understand gays don't mean anything and do not matter.

Plus. With America it's 100% more to do with Snowden then Gays. How can Obama show face in Russia after Putin slap'd him around with Snowden.

Messages In This Thread