rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

dancefloor game is biased

dancefloor game is biased

Hi guys.

I have been going to night clubs for like 15 months, and while some of you clearly have a lot more experience than me, I thought I would be able to give my opinion on it.

I usually go to a night club which has 3 types of scenes: 1 that is clearly "nightclub", with techno, électro and top40 bullshit. 1 with 70-80s ( french and american songs),more like a bar than a club, and one with 90-2000s hit songs (officially 25 years old and higher). Now people can switch, and go from each scene to another, so I enter in each place several times during the night.

So I am a young black guy, with a baby face (you think I am max 19-20 when you see my face, while I am 22), 139 lbs for 5'11" and I can be rated as a 5 - 6 max, if I am generous.

Usually I go solo dolo, don't have the patience to befriend groups or the like, so I go in the floor and dance.
I have greatly improved my moves, and I can say that I am always in the top 2 dancers in every scene. So the first times, I decided I would focus more on the nightclub, and dance more sexy, to hook up. Many times the (young) girls would check me out (and still do) . However, when I go near them and approach, they say no, and turn me down. Afterwards I see some guys (most of the time it's the 6' 2" and the like, even though I am not short) who can't dance for shit, but get large smiles, dances, and makeouts . At the very least they are all well received, whereas I stand next to them, dance sexy( and I know I dance well, many people told me so), to no avail.

After experiencing this too many times I decided to give up that scene, and focus on the 70-80 one especially, since I can dance rock too (not perfect, but I do better than the standard guys who just do the basic spins). What happens actually, is that girls are more open to dance with me, the older ones give me far more positive cues, and I dance easy with those 25-30-35 girls. Actually I got my first ONS, and SNL ( my unique one, to this day) in that scene, and it was with a 30 years old woman. However, it is very rare to get more than a dance with these women, and I feel like I wasted my time again whenever I go to that scene. And I just don't want to game them via discussion, and the like. I just want to do like Samseau: dance, makeout (sometimes), then go to her place.

After solving this puzzle and putting things two by two, I arrived to the following conclusion:
the young girls will gladly dance and makeout on the floor with someone who has good dancefloor skills, but only if they find him handsome ( point is that they would have still done that if he just danced average, or a bit bad). The "wall girls" who are not so young anymore however will dance easily with you, but you get more from talking with them, in a "bar game" style, than if you wanted to game them by dancing.

So, seeing that I want to exploit my dancefloor skills, but do not attract women with my face (as it seems: no reason to hide behind a veil, I am just not handsome), what do I do? Because my talking game is not that good either , and I find it boring and tirening to discuss with a whole group and entertain them. The ideal for me would be finding a girl with not many friends (2 max), dance with her, build rapport WHILE dancing, makeout with here, fix the logistics then leave with her.

TLDR: how to take the most profit out of my dance skills, while I am not the pretty or ripped boy the girls want when they go out, and don't want to do talking game (just a bit, while dancing) ?

Thank you in advance for your answers. Excuse my poor english, it is not my native language.

Messages In This Thread