rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Biz Idea: Optimizing Fax Queues

Biz Idea: Optimizing Fax Queues

Thanks for all the suggestions by everybody; from samsamsam to seaver to paninaro to DVY. i will look into it and see how it goes. i appreciate it.

One thing though, paninaro, have you had any professional interaction with established medical doctors(with their own private practice)? Let me put this delicately: they have an ego. They are part of our clients base, as such, they call the shot. It is far easier to adapt to their anachronism than trying to convince around 73 different doctors one by one by one to change to your ways of thinking.

If they are using morse codes, we just have to adapt to that. Their mentality is "this is how i do things... the rest is your problem". And no, paninaro, you dont want to go around convincing their assistance to do things in a different ways(some of them will take it as intrusive and arrogant). There mentality is "i am the client, you cater to my needs, not the other way around".

managing the psychology of our clients is part of our business. they can drop us at the drop of a hat.

In fact, we even went so far as to create an email/login page on our server for each doctor -- this will allow their office assistance to upload and efficiently exchange infor with us. You will think every one of them will jump in, right? Guess again!

We've been making some progress...slowly and painfully shifting their technological literacy ...but, it has really been hard teaching old dogs new tricks.

*** not all the doctors clients are like this... just mostly the older doctors. the +50yr old crowd. ***

that is why i am interested if there is a fax machine or fax method that can easily solve this problem. thanks for the suggestion.[/i]

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread