rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Fired Following Anti-Gay Remarks

‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Fired Following Anti-Gay Remarks

Quote: (12-20-2013 01:53 AM)la_mode Wrote:  

Too much right-wing pandering. Sometimes I wonder if most on this forum would collectively support Huckabee or Santorum.

The reality is, he could have said something racist, wouldn't matter nearly as much. Which is dumb, but that's how it is.

The immediate reaction to applaud this guys anti-gay comments does come across a bit ignorant though.

How were his comments even "anti-gay"? It read to me like he didn't understand how guys could be gay, said that they wouldn't inherit the kingdom of god but he would never personally disrespect a gay person.

Anti-gay and redneck would have been "I ain't sellin no duck calls to any faggots"

To me, there is a fine line. He is being persecuted because he's 'gay neutral' not for it, but not crusading against it.

Imagine that, if you were declared 'anti-gay' because you didn't go to the pride parade in Toronto or chose not to put a rainbow flag up at your house.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread