rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When they ambush you

When they ambush you

We've all done this dude, don't beat yourself up over it. Hell it still happens to all of us at some point. But like anyone will tell you its a law of averages. I see 10 good looking girls in one single day. Sometimes I talk to all 10 depending the mood. 1-3 might not be receptive at all, due to me messing up or coming accross the wrong way or maybe they are just bitches or really are taken. 4-5 might be nice and will be easier to warm up next time I see them (if I see them) but I don't close or seal a date. The other 3-4 will be perfect and I will get digits or follow up meeting or whatever...point is don't dwell on the ones that got away, esp when its your fault. Just learn from it.

I think you should go back. Chances are she feels more awkward than you as I am betting she had her eye on you the first time you walked in the Sushi place. Actually, strangely enough it might be better you just rode off. I'm thinking she feels odd for treating you so cold, and feels she kind of deserved your lack of interest when you rode off.

Next time you go back in, start over again. It might be a cultural thing with the older guys around, so place your order and slide back out to the store again or to use your phone, have a smoke, get some fresh air etc and give her the opportunity to come back out and talk to you. This time you will be better prepared.

Messages In This Thread