rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jennifer Lawrence Calls for Censoring Fat Shaming

Jennifer Lawrence Calls for Censoring Fat Shaming

Jennifer Lawrence, whose charms I've written about before, continues her campaign to wrest away the hamster of the year crown from Miley Cyrus. In her recent interview with Barbara Walters, Lawrence proves that progressives hate free speech.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainmen...fat-on-tv/

Quote:Quote:

Jennifer Lawrence said ”it should be illegal” to call someone fat and, in an interview with Barbara Walters, railed against people who bash the way women look.

“Because why is humiliating people funny?” the 23-year-old Oscar winner told Walters in an interview for the upcoming ABC News special, “Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2013.”

“I just think it should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV.”

[...]“I get it, and, and I do it too, we all do it,” she told Walters. “[But] the media needs to take responsibility for the effect that it has on our younger generation, on these girls who are watching these television shows, and picking up how to talk and how to be cool.

“I mean, if we’re regulating cigarettes and sex and cuss words, because of the effect they have on our younger generation, why aren’t we regulating things like calling people fat?” she said.

Something tells me that if her career ever cools down Lawrence going to balloon up worse than Jessica Simpson.

Messages In This Thread