rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Riddick

Riddick

I never referred to any of those girls as hot, I'm saying the action heroes in ALIENS are more realistic. The BSG chick is trying to be both sexy/tough. I've never seen that combination in the real world, you either have butchy lesbo types (who are ugly as fvck) or mothers who will go to the grave to protect their children. I think both those types are present in ALIENS, neither in Riddick.
During the Riddick movie she even states "I DON'T FVK MEN!". I mean bleh, was that necessary? Really? Of course Santana is a bumbling idiot and threatens to beat the woman up but continues to get his ass kicked BY HER even though he is holding a knife and a gun.... later, Riddick saves her b1tchy ass and kills Santana...

I don't know guys, I've never been turned on by a woman who thought she could kick my ass, I did have one lesbo threaten me once but the only feelings that came about from that were pure hatred. A girl/guy would only have to touch me once before they'd lose their entire arm, that's realistic and I'm no action hero.
Quote:Quote:

nah just sick of guys sounding like girls, the movie offended me cause a girl hit a guy

The problem is its ruining a good movie just to pander to the politically correct masses. 99% of the theater is filled with men, the movie is about tough guys and yet the message is, a tough man should let a woman beat him up and smile while she does it. Seems like almost every action movie today has some kind of PC message attached to it. If you look back 20 years, there isn't that overtly tough girl on guy attitude present in the movies... Terminator, The Running Man, Total Recall, Star Wars, Space Raiders, The Last Starfighter, The Explorers, Krull just to name a few. The movies were focused on telling the story, today's movies/TV seem to have lost that focus and just keep shoving down the same message, women are exceedingly intelligent, tough and responsible for the hero winning. The Avengers, Iron Man, The Thing 2, BSG, V, The Lone Ranger, Transformers, Europa, Gravity, Battleship, Wreck-it-Ralph, Prometheus, 007. It's gotten to the point where its just IN YOUR FACE.

It's always a woman sharing the spotlight with an action hero, I've yet to see a movie that depicts what would realisticly happen if a woman announced she was gay or tried to beat down a guy. Hollywood doesn't mind showing a woman hitting a man but only depicts men hitting women as some hate crime or a villain doing something nasty.. There is a GREAT OLD 80's FILM where the HERO bitch slaps this biker chick who tries to take him down in: The Warriors of the Lost world.

Modern Movies? There is always some super tough broad trying to steal the limelight... there will be a bit of story and then some tough broad, bit more story, then tough broad acting tough, bit of action, tough broad showing up the guys, then some broad using weapons or doing some battle cry or hacking into a mainframe later resulting in a hideously contrived romance between the main character and the broad.. Its as if the men can't catch a break, like the little sister who always insists she tag along... its just the biggest downer in movies today IMO.

Messages In This Thread