rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Riddick

Riddick

What is with these movies... the first one had a strong female lead who was a b1tch and treated everyone like crap. The second one had a strong female secondary who thankfully was mostly non-existent, the third one goes back to said formula with *drum roll* a blonde dyke b1tch who is constantly punching a bumbling 'misogynistic' latino/white guy merc. The story is terrible and basically just an excuse for this broad to be in the film and riddick to run around and kill things. Could we not just leave a broad out of the equation just ONCE. It is so un-realistic to have a woman fighting in a merc position full of an ALL MALE CREW.

Really, I'd like to know who they are trying to appeal to? I find it offensive to watch these films as a straight male. Every single movie I have seen lately with the exception of Pacific Rim has got some strong female lead telling the guys what to do, or saving them somehow...

Messages In This Thread