rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need to Leave Russia - Where Next?

Need to Leave Russia - Where Next?

Quote: (12-16-2013 04:29 PM)SpecialEd Wrote:  

I think the competition is being overblown. I mean, how many oligarchs could there be? Even if there are thousands of guys with more money than God, there should be plenty of top tier women to go around. It is the biggest city in Europe for crying out loud.

I think it's not overblown and this is quite normal in any part of the world (disclaimer: I've never been to Russia). There are always many more top-tier women than oligarchs. However this doesn't stop the women from overvaluing themselves and have unrealistically high expectations.

The result is that if you're a top oligarch you'll always have many top women around you and plenty of them from rotation, while they will get oligarch dick only from time to time, and be on the search most of the time.

This model of pussynomics can be put in other words:
  • 20% of men get 80% of women
  • Most women believe that they deserve a man which you and I would probably rate about 1-3 points higher than her on a 1-10 scale (this difference being more pronounced in the Anglosphere countries). That means your typical 6-woman believes she's a 9 and deserves a 9-man and all men below that are not worthy for her.
So to correct you, even if there are many more top-tier women than oligarchs and she realistically doesn't stand a chance of landing one for marriage, she'd still rather keep searching and hopping from one oligarch dick to another, than give YOU a chance.

Messages In This Thread