rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game is more about how you live your life

Game is more about how you live your life

Interesting thread.

I have a lot of problems with this. I lived recklessly for years, going out nearly every night, drinking to excess, and burying my head in the sand with regards to my future. I got a lot of girls, and many were high quality (and some that were so ugly that thinking back actually gives me shivers haha). The drink, and the momentum of going out so much and constantly living in the moment, gave me an insanely cocky attitude, and girls that any rational person would say were out of my league were like moths to a flame at times. I'm about to be thirty though, with not much money left, and very little career options (I have a useless degree in sports science, and have hardly worked a job since I was 20 because I spent most of the last decade zig zagging between trying to get somewhere in the sport of boxing, or going on benders).

I'm now starting to see people in my social circle that toed the line over the years, begin to have a lot more success with women. And with a few old friends having become millionaires, I've been feeling a twinge of insecurity and bitterness lately. If I drink, then I'm still pretty much able to get into the right mood and bury all of them, but as I mentioned in another thread, I have a bit of a drink problem, some liver damage, and so have been trying to stay sober lately.

What I notice, is that I'm definitely a lot more able to stay on top of everything with regards to starting to get my shit together, training, nutrition, clothes, and I definitely look better than ever (my mental health is also much more consistent). However, these things have done very little for my results with women, and I actually think that the future time oriented frame that comes with working towards goals, means that I find it harder (pretty much impossible without drink) to get into that cocky, in the moment way of being, that actually gets the pussy wet.

Another thing I notice is that a couple of women that have been around for years that I thought I'd always be able to call, seem far less interested in me. It might just be that they are moving on with their lives, but I have my suspicions that they find me boring now with my regimented nutrition, training, etc, whereas before being around me was much more exciting as I was volatile, was in constant drama, and seemed like I needed fixing I guess. It's strange because on paper I'm much improved from what I was a year ago, and yet these women seem far less attracted to me.

Messages In This Thread