rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is where I live causing me a lot of problems with girls?

Is where I live causing me a lot of problems with girls?

Quote: (12-04-2010 11:06 PM)wolf Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2010 10:12 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Not to be rude, but LA is a tough market to begin with. I would imagine it would be tougher being a foreigner, unless you had money of course. Are American girls into russian men?
I cannot figure why Russian men come to America, look at what you are leaving behind!
It is called the American dream not the American reality. But I digress, you also mentioned that your Russian friends are not doing well with the ladies as well.

The real question is who are American girls into?

I haven't seen any Russian guys have any American gf's, they will fuck them but that's it.

The only reason Russian men leave Russia is financial instability. My older Russian friends were fucking left and right in the old country. Now if they want to fuck they have to slum it, and it still doesn't guarantee that you'll get laid. The problem is good looking dudes are slumming it so the women in America know they can pretty much get any guy they want. I can get laid, if I slum it, but I have more self respect for myself than that.

I have a player friend who was screwing hotties left and right several years ago. Now in order to get laid he had to slum it, this dude is a 9. Girls even tell him he's "hot", but putting the dick in the hole is another story. The bar has been raised so high that good looks and game aren't enough anymore. You got to be god or something.

This is not funny anymore, it's sad.

You have a few options:

1) Look for lower value women (fat, single mothers). So if you try a single fat mother, you might be in.

2) Import your women. Drive to a better area and date them there. You can port them in, fcuk em, and port them back out.fcuk them and fly them back out.

Question, what race of women do you go for? Are you open to any race or do you only go for a certain type?

In punani recessive areas, beggars cannot be choosers. If you can or will not port them from outside, then you will need to try other races.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread