rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Would You Do in this Situation?

What Would You Do in this Situation?

I would have run my normal "Headphones Approach" strategy..

Eye contact and smile - Like saying "hi" without speaking. If she smiles back, go open her. If not, you can still walk over and verbally say "hello".

Be a little louder - Sometimes the volume on their headphones is very low. I have opened girls wearing headphones and they answered me without hesitation. I don't even think they had the thing turned on.

Fake it - Move your mouth like you are saying something, but don't actually make a sound. Does that make sense? Just "mouth" it, pretend to say something. Often times, they will take off their headphones and say "what", or "were you talking to me", or "excuse me". This is a good test to see if she is really listening to something or not.

The shoulder/arm tap - Risky, but ballsy. She has to respect your confidence for doing this, but it could scare her if you're not careful. Don't do it from behind her. I like to use it when she is walking past me in the same direction. Probably should be your last option.

There is a time for all of these. Sometimes I use more then one in a single approach. Just ignore the headphones and open her gently.

I think they respect the fact that I'm not intimidated by the phones. They know most guys are scared away by them. It a good opportunity to show them that you are different from other guys

Messages In This Thread