rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the street gamers

Question for the street gamers

Speakeasy,

The moment I saw her I would have stopped and got out my phone. I would have a fake conversation and waited for her to cross the street. I might even turn my back to her so she thinks that I never noticed her. When she got across the street i would just ignore her and continue talking for just a few seconds. When she gets next to you and you're walking side by side just hang up and say hi. Of course now you can pretend that you are walking the same direction as her.

When doing this kind of thing I have learned that its important to not make eye contact with the girl until the moment you are about to say hi. If she knows that you have been watching her walk for a block or 2, that really makes it weird. You want her to think that you just happened to be standing there when she walked by. You wanna make it look like you were the one who was caught off guard. You're just a cool guy minding his own business. Until a pretty girl walked by and you just reacted. It was just a spontaneous meeting, a random encounter with a pretty stranger. Thats my frame.

Messages In This Thread