rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the street gamers

Question for the street gamers

Quote: (12-04-2010 12:51 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Mixx,

Suppose you're walking down the street and you see a girl you find attractive approaching you. You're closing in and you can tell she's giving you eye contact beyond the normal city cursory glance. Is it better to stop her while approaching her face to face, or to walk past her and catch up to her? Does it even matter? I know subtle changes to how you do things can make a big difference.

I have made about 700 approaches in 2010, and out of those 700, maybe about 400 or so have been street approaches just in 2010 alone, worldwide. What I have learned is that women, by nature, have their guard up when walking the streets alone, more so than if they were accompanied by their mother, brother, co-worker, lesbian lover or gay friend.

So, to approach a girl from the back is to trigger a defense mechanism that gives her seconds to "fight or flight" to survive a potential attack from a would be rapist, mugger or just horny pervert on the street....which is you unfortunately.

Now, the best way to talk to a girl approaching you is to warn ahead in advance that you intend to approach by using body language, and when she notices you...make sure you smile (not laugh in a nervous manner), and just be very polite, and confident. Lift up your hands as to signal a gesture for her to come to you or simply wave as to say hello...girls instincts will dictate that you are "safe", and she should just be friendly and not run-away.

Stand in front of her, but do so in a non-confrontational stance: get your hands out of your pocket, do not raise your hands to her face, and look at her dead in her eyes to lock-her in.

Of course, you never know what is going through a woman's mind when you approach, even if you do everything 100% correct, she could be plotting to kill her husband for all you know, and you just fucked up her concentration. Or, she could be thinking, the next guy that approaches me, I'm just gonna be adventurous and fuck his brains out, I have not had dick in over a month.

Bottom line, if you missed your opportunity from the front, do not stalk her for 3 blocks, and get even more nervous...just quickly yell out "excuse me, please don't be alarmed by my sudden approach, but......<add a situational question>" - wait until she has made a decision to talk to you and be friendly, BEFORE you move in closer to her personal space - which is about a good 10 seconds.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread