rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the street gamers

Question for the street gamers

@Speakeasy. I am for the most part, 70% street game. And, guess what? There will NEVER be a perfect scenario for you to approach a girl on the street, ever. SO, The best way to break down any shields when it is obvious that you are waiting to talk to her (and she knows/feels it) is to call out the obvious yourself!

Example:

Target is waiting at the opposite corner to cross the street, as I stand in the opposite corner or elsewhere she is walking towards.

15 seconds later, she is within arms reach, blurt something semi-funny and make fun of yourself in a way to ease the tension, showing her that you are totally relaxed and cool. It does not have to be something spectacular, or a Dave Chapelle type humor, it's just something to trigger a smile, which leads to another topic about what she's up to.

MIxx: "Girl, I've been waiting for a senior to help cross the street all morning for my good deed, but since you showed up, I may as well be a man and say hello...can I help you cross the next street young lady?"

Whatever her response is, it is very likely just going to be a smile...she will not know how to react since its morning (I am guessing this because you are out buying Milk, and dressed in comfy sleep/lounge clothes), but the tension is broken and possibly gone. You can quickly move on to trust/comfort building by displaying confidence and humor at the same time.

Now, it sounds corny, and really cheesy....but so what? You opened, she smiled, now the tension is broken.....move on to comfort/trust building. Hell, she may have seen you a mile away too, and intentionally chose to walk that direction hoping you'd say something!

Now, she's gone forever....and you'll never know if that was the woman you'd be screaming "Happy New Year!" with....

So, for 2011, I would like to make a request from you...approach 2 women per day, anywhere on the street...no matter what. A lot of them will freak out, or even run away from you thinking you will rob/rape them (fuck 'em)....but guess what? some women will smile, appreciate your efforts, uniqueness, and confidence, and reward you for it.

It's happened to me many times. I've had girls run with the fear of god in them from my approach, thats actually insecurities on their part, not yours. Problem is that those women are so used to the bar scene, and pussified men, they cannot handle a man like me anyways..they did you a favor by running away.

On the positive note, there have been many women who have smiled at my approach, and jump for joy because I approached right at a time where they really needed a man to be man and win them.

The only bad approach, is the one you did not make.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread