rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for the street gamers

Question for the street gamers

That's tough. I would have done the same thing. Maybe you could have waved and got her attention before the light changed and met her in the middle real quick and then go direct with something like "I was admiring you from across the street and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm speakeasy, handsome devil and violinist. How do you feel about doing something together sometime?"

Actually now that I think about it, one time I was leaving the Sports Club LA. I was parked around back at one of the meters and I was putting all my stuff in the car. There were several spaces available right near my car so I wasn't really hurrying. All of a sudden this loud honking starts going off, I look in the rearview and some guy in a big black escalade is throwing his hands up in the air. I was like "WTF?" and he started banging on the horn again so I jumped out of my car. He jumped out too and started yelling that I was taking to long and all this crap. I said "there's plenty of fucking spaces right there" . The guy was like, "I don't want those spaces I want that one!". I couldn't believe it. I said "You know what man, you're starting to hurt my fucking ears, are you gonna do something or not?" (I remembered that line because my friend actually told me another story where he said it) At that time this girl in a Mercedes drove by us and she rolled down the window and said to me "Don't do anything, it isn't worth it" We had exchanged glances in the gym a few times. I left the guy standing there and walked over to her car and started talking to her for a couple minutes while he just stood there bewildered. She was this beautiful Ethiopian girl and she gave me her number. Never did bang her though....

Messages In This Thread