rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pope Francis is the Time Person of the Year

Pope Francis is the Time Person of the Year

Quote: (09-25-2015 11:57 AM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

I was raised in the Catholic faith, my Father's Aunt was a Mother Superior and lived a life of service to others.

That said when the Church begged for donations to pay over $5 Billion in settlements to little boys who were butt blasted by homosexual predatory pedophile priests - crimes they should have all been imprisoned for and not sheltered by the Church moving these criminals around to new parishes so they could prey on more little boys.

I swore to never give another dime to the organized Church ever again.

It goes a little deeper than that. A lot of the coverup was orchestrated by a flaming leftist California cardinal by the name of Mahoney. Mahoney had been a longtime leftist agitator within the church. His stunts include advocating for the acceptance of gays into the church, repeated use of imagery that portrayed Jesus as female, and a strong push for a "gender inclusive" clergy. He had a long time feud with the Catholic media leader Mother Angelica(EWTN's founder) over many of those issues.

Not by coincidence the liberal movement in the American church fell silent a few years ago. What happened is that a lot of the liberal leaders in the church were also the same ones who were caught up in the abuse scandal and consequently forced out of the church.

VERY old video but worth watching if you're interested in the background of the fight against liberalism in the church:

Messages In This Thread