rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Quote: (12-15-2013 10:05 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2013 09:23 PM)007 Wrote:  

I was fingering and kissing a chick in bed, got her soaking wet and that's when the stench started to emanate (nasty sour stench). Being a bit tipsy I ignored the foulness and started to rub her nipple with my wet fingers (because I get down like that). This is when it hit me, the nastiest most sour smell I have even experienced, to make it worse there was some white shit on my fingers (like small crumbs of ricotta). Disgusting, I assume this was some type of fungus / yeast infection.

Thankfully, I've been pretty lucky and the vast majority of snatch that I have experienced have been nice and clean.

This would be a fun game show.

Offer a bunch of SWPLs chunks of pussy discharge served on a platter, and tell them it's a form of exotic cheese.

Then watch as they taste it and gush about the "soft, comforting texture" of it and its "mature, aged flavor with a hint of smoke, almost like a sharper Parmesan."

That's so incredibly disgusting that I can't even give the post a like for the satire and original idea [Image: puke.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread