rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Quote: (12-12-2013 05:18 AM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

The little slut (ex stripper) I saw yesterday gave me fleas from her filthy cats!!!!!! Picked her up at her place. She invites me in to see her cats and the hellhole place she calls a home (trash and dirty clothes everywhere). I pet them and they rub up against me in a friendly manner. Later in the car, the little strumpet tells me that she is going to have to buy anti-flea medicine for her cats and how expensive it is. I wished you had told me this before I entered your apartment. Now I have fleas and they itch like hell.

Don't worry, cat fleas can't reproduce from feeding on humans. Just take a shower, wash all the clothes you were wearing, vacuum your apartment and it should be ok. The real infestation occurs when you have an actual cat spreading these buggers and their eggs around, but on their own they're pretty harmless.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread