rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Quote: (12-12-2013 07:27 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

This one really shook me, took my innocence and so on... and compared to some of these other stories, is basically nothing.

So I'd been going hard with this Japanese girl and she was always pretty fanatic about her hygiene. She never had BO, her pussy always smelled good, hair always under control and so on. Well, one day we were going at it in missionary, it was a hot summer's day and we had both started sweating. I was in the mood for doggy, so I flipped her over and started going for it with her at the edge of the bed and me standing on the floor.

And then it hit me. The smell of dried shit. The bitch hadn't wiped properly and it was so. fucking. rank.

[Image: clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif]

My dick deflated like someone popped it with a hypodermic needle and it was all I could do to not throw up all over her. I tried to keep going but it was like trying to fuck with a limp pool noodle. I threw her back on her back and got on top of her, and tried to gather up my strength and hardness for another go. It worked, and I finished, but it was never the same.

Epilogue: I told her about it a year down the line, over email, long after we had broken up. She was suitably chastened.

Lol, I was about to post an identical story almost word for word. I went down on the girl and she smelled completely clean. No vaginal odor whatsoever. We did a few positions and all was good, then I proceeded to doggy and started smelling pungent ass odor to the point that my face cringed up and I lost my boner. I tried my best to plow through but I couldn't. When I smell ass, it's over. I had to fake an orgasm and end it right there before I went completely limp.

Another weird thing was once when I fingered a girl in my car, it smelled up the entire cabin. It took several washes with soap and water to get the smell out from under my fingernails. I don't even know what the smell was. It wasn't funk, it wasn't fishy, it was just weird and very strong. And when I smashed this same girl on the bed, her vagina had this white creamy stuff that got on my bed spread that had the same smell and I had a hell of a time getting it out.

Messages In This Thread