rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Quote: (12-12-2013 04:59 AM)houston Wrote:  

A girl was giving me head and cut my head with her teeth. I didn't feel it but pulled it out and saw s tiny cut. I showed her and she said the blood tastes good snd started sucking again.

My dick was taken out of commission last year for about 5 days to heal up from one chick who had the worst blowjob skills i've ever encountered. It's like she snorkeling underwater and was trying to breathe oxygen through it. Thing was grazed to hell and required cream to heal up.

Technically not a hygiene story, but just an example of rotten fat chicks: a mate's older sister was a hambeast, and, when I was a teenager, I heard her talking to a friend, and explaining she'd woken up last the night before to find a guy they both knew on top of her, going for it.

"What did ya do?" her friend asked.

"Went back to sleep." She took another drag on her cigarette. "I don't know what he thought he was rootin', but it weren't me snatch so I figured he'd tire himself out sooner or later!"

They both laughed like jackals, and kept eating their Tim Tams. Meanwhile, I was all

[Image: clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif]

Messages In This Thread