rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First approach(And more later on)

First approach(And more later on)

I haven't been able to approach in a while. Between the little break down I had and some serious questions about whether it was worth it for me, I just couldn't get up the nerve. Today I did my first approach in maybe two months.......... I completely changed what I was doing to fit a Day Bang model. And I will likely put more approaches in reply posts. Here is my first.

I went to a local super market, dressed in slacks and a long sleeved button shirt with arms rolled up. I walk around the store slowly, saw her and wondered to her while browsing other things. She was about a 7, under 30(I'm 28), fuckable. She looked like she was not in a hurry.

Me: Excuse Me.
Her: Hi.
Me: Do you know where the sandwich bags are?(with confused look)
Her: I have no idea, haha.
Me: I always seem to get lost when I come here.
Her: hahaha, me too! I think it's this way(she ducked around the corner, and I followed enough to see her, but still trying not to seem like I was following her)
Me: I think I'm gonna give my shopping list to an employee and tell them to get the items for me, and just sit down and wait.
Her: They actually do that now, it's a thing, you can order online.
Me: I know WalMart does, but I don't know about them. I see employees dropping stuff on the ground then pick it back up on the shelves.
Her: oh, ok have a good day(she looked hurried now, and walking away).

The end seemed very abrupt, I felt like I said something, or maybe she realized I was bullshitting her. When she actually started walking toward the isle I felt it was overly helpful, and looking back it seemed like she was using the walk around the isle as a way to get away from me, lol. Don't know, everything was done so smoothly I don't know if that's just my paranoia talking.

Trying to get to 10 by the end of the week, but not stressing it. Too much of that for me to try too hard right now.(I am looking for feed back form experienced member)

Messages In This Thread