rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

*POLL* Face, Body or Total Package: Which way do you lean?

*POLL* Face, Body or Total Package: Which way do you lean?

Quote: (12-10-2013 10:20 PM)Mr. Calicoat Wrote:  

That face. [Image: sick.gif]

The body isn't all that hot either.

4/10 would not bang.

To answer the OP's question: For me it's the total picture that counts. I want a girl with a pretty face and a body-type that goes well with her face. The body and face need to match well, if you get what I mean.

I prefer thin girls, I don't care about boob-size (I actually prefer smaller boobs to be honest) and I like big bright eyes. If I had to name an actress that comes the closest to my personal idea of an ideal woman (in terms of looks), it would be Alison Brie.

Yeah, her face is all kinds of wrong. Alice the Goon comes to mind...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

As to the issue of tit size: I read somewhere years ago that a man's tit size preference is connected to his socioeconomic class. Lower class guys prefer them honeydew udders, upper crust blue bloods want the ones that fit in a wine class.

To me it makes sense: poorer people tend to over-do everything and wealthy people appreciate refinement. The classic BMW vs. Mustang debate.

Messages In This Thread