rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Been to Italy?

Anyone Been to Italy?

I have been to Italy more times than I remember, and this is my definitive list of places to go:

Tuscany: Florence, Siena and Lucca

Of course check out Rome! Awesome city.

Napoli is a must as well. When you are there anyways you NEED to check out the city of Amalfi. Google it. It is an awesome place.

Verona (the city of Romeo and Juliette) is nice as well.

Like others have mentioned, Bologna doesn't see too many tourists and is more of a student town.

To me Venice is just too much kitsch, pigeons and urin smell.

Milano isn't that terribly interesting.

DISCLAIMER: During summer most people leave the towns and go to the coast. I am not kidding: a city like Bologna wil be completely dead during july/august - restaurants will be closed, nightlife dead etc.

Instead opt for a place like Rimini, where the young people go for partying and beach.
You will have insane nightlife options. If you run smooth game, you can mack some girls in the beach clubs.

Italy is not the most expensive place in the world, but not the cheapest either. Compared to northern Europe it is slightly cheaper. 100 dollars a day should be good and you can still eat plenty of good food. A nice unique pasta dish at a little trattoria can be had at around 5-7 euros and pizzas are in the same range. You can find nice youth hostels or cheap and cosy private lodging a lot places as well.

Messages In This Thread