rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elementary School Kid Suspended For "Sexual Harrassment"

Elementary School Kid Suspended For "Sexual Harrassment"

Private school is a bit of an over reaction. Teaching your kids what is right is more appropirate. Back in my day it was the beginning of zero tolerance on violence in schools. I was 7 and would have bullies pick on me but would do nothing because I didn't want to get in trouble...at home though I would full on fight with my brothers without a problem.

My Dad said to me "wiscanada, its ok to stick up for yourself if someone tries to hit you first, if you get in trouble at school for that we will take care of you at home" That was it, I respected my parents more than my teachers and so now that I had my Dad's blessing I walked off the school bus and smashed the first bullies face into the pavement the next morning and left the other 2 crying like babies as the week went on. None of them snitched so there was no trouble from then on.

If the kissing kid was my son, I would explain that I wasn't mad when they were suspended and tell them that sometimes the school rules are wrong. I wouldn't throw a fit at a PTA meeting either, that teaches kids to be whiners instead of just adapting.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread