rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you consider the optimal society?

There is a common consensus on the forum on the degeneration of western society because of promiscuity of women. People seem to want the return of times when women weren't as promiscuous, narcissistic, selfish and entitled.

Could this be a case of grass is always greener on the other side, just like "A midnight in Paris" in which everyone thinks their past was the golden era? Because increase in promiscuity is tearing the moral fabric of your society but having sex is so much easy, while that is certainly not the case with most of the world.

I live in a country where promiscuity is looked down upon and single parenthood, especially for an unwed woman, could result in virtual ostracism. Women are in charge of the household and related matters, and are not in competition of oneupmanship with men.

But getting laid outside marriage is quite difficult here. You could get arrested just for talking to strange women. Some men make false promises of marriage to women to get into their pants, and then are charged with rape.

Sure there are sluts (pros and non-pros) everywhere but they are so few it is difficult to find them. There are natural alphas getting action but even their notch count is rarely in double digits. You might argue that that might not be the case with big cities and new generation, and you would be right.

But then also come the problems you people in the west have. Proliferation of feminism, smart-phones and stupid lies such as "Women can succeed in every field a man can." Girls becoming snarky, narcissistic and bitchy, government passing ridiculous laws to appease women. I am quite worried by this downward spiral here.

From a man's viewpoint, the more sluts the better, but that's certainly not good for the society.

Note: My views may be distorted due to the fact I'm a horny young guy and would perhaps mellow out after having more fun. [Image: icon_question.gif]

It appears there's a need to find a middle ground.

So what should, in your opinion, the optimal society, its rules, beliefs and values be?

Messages In This Thread