rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is my Liver damaged/swollen from alcohol?

Is my Liver damaged/swollen from alcohol?

I've had this off and on also, so I know what you mean.

I had a livers function test one time a few years ago and everything came up fine. But the thing is, if you are drinking recently, your numbers will show a problem. If you take a break from drinking, the numbers will go back to normal, but that doesn't mean your liver is healthy.

There is a product I like from Life Extension called something like Anti Alcohol Antioxidants. I think it's good.

A good standardized milk thistle supplement is also something to try.

I also had a problem where it felt like my spleen area was swollen and wierd feeling. I started taking dandelion root for something unrelated (for a diuretic effect), and after a couple of weeks the spleen feeling went away. But dandelion root is also good for the liver.

Are you taking any vitamins? I would try to pump for body full of antioxidants etc, stay hydrated, eat plenty of protein and take some additional supplements.

BUT more importantly, you've got to try and take a break from alcohol for a few days every so often, at a minimum.

Messages In This Thread