rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall victim: Michael Jackson's baby momma

Wall victim: Michael Jackson's baby momma

Quote: (12-08-2013 01:24 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2013 01:17 PM)assman Wrote:  

Seriously? I never followed the MJ drama much.

Wasn't his entire rationale in hooking up with her to have children? Why would he raise another man's if he could have his own? Was he impotent?

Who is suspected to be the father(s) of his 3 kids (2 by this landwhale and 1 from another woman)?

Mike never fucked Debbie Rowe. She was a surrogate, and they used donor sperm. If it were his own sperm, the kids would have some of his pre-plastic surgery characteristics. Namely, they'd be biracial. Those kids are straight white. WHY he didn't use his own DNA is a mystery. He chose Rowe because he liked and trusted her, and as I stated, she signed away her rights for money. Much of Mike's life defied reason, and this was no different.
Damn. What a strange cat.

I dunno about straight white. The two boys, especially the younger one, looks like they could have had a Hispanic father (with a white mother). And the daughter looks like she could have had a Middle Eastern father (and white mother). But yeah, definitely not black-white biracial.

Those kids have got to be all kinds of fucked in the head. No doubt Paris has all kinds of daddy issues . . .

Messages In This Thread