rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Chose The Mother Of Your Child

How To Chose The Mother Of Your Child

I need to clear some things up.

This was not about marriage, it was about finding the mother of your children.

Of course the woman has to be screened for her own personal qualities but that is a separate issue.

My point was the culture she comes from and screening that out.

The reality of having children is, the families wants to meet each other. The child wants to know both the cultures he/she came from. I will have to enter into a relationship with her family just as she would with mine.

It is THAT that is the concern of this post.

I am currently in Thailand where every year lots of sad and desperate men come here to marry Thai women. It usually never works out well and very often ends in the man's death at the hands of her family or ex-boyfriend. A bit of an extreme example but my point is, these men are never accepted into the Thai families. They are seen as cash cows to be drained of resources and nothing else. Another example, in many African cultures, if the husband is wealthy, he is expected to provide for all the family and all the extended family. It is these sorts of cultural incompatibilities I am talking about.

Another point I forgot to mention was genetic strength. This is why I would be keen to marry a woman from another culture as it would ensure good genetics for my children, like breeding race horses, these things need to be considered!

Half European, half Thai for example, the kids look great. But do I want to be a part of Thai culture? Hell no. So off the list.

If there are aspects of a culture I can't abide by, why would I want my own lineage to bonded to that for the rest of time?

Yes, I forgot Australia and New Zealand. Lets call those two plus South Africa the Commonwealth countries.

SA - a cultural history of apartheid and rugby? Nah.

Oz - criminal genetic stock! (joke) but no, nothing really appeals to me about Australian culture (mostly the lack of it) - besides, although sexual, aren't all the women there as vulgar and man-like as North America and British women?

NZ - maybe. They seem more chilled.

But I also want to have children whose second culture has a history of greatness.

Argentina for example, for all it's faults, was once a great, great nation. I want that historical bed for my children. I think it's important for ensuring a strong identity.

Messages In This Thread