rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Chose The Mother Of Your Child

How To Chose The Mother Of Your Child

I was thinking the other day, that when you marry a woman, you are not only marrying her and her values, but also her nation and their collective values.

(This is assuming marriage of course. Marriage is not important to me but one day having children is so the same decision making applies.)

Men here often say that Asian women would make ideal wives but I was thinking about that - the women themselves perhaps but the nations? The Asian cultures? I think not.

Now don't get me wrong, some Asian cultures I love, like the Japanese for instance. BUT... would they ever accept you as one of their own?

Hell no.

How many black politicians do you see in Japanese government? Or white? Or anyone other than Japanese for that matter? In China? In Thailand? ANY Asian country! Asians are without a doubt the most racist group I can think of - they even all hate each other!

Now, it's not that we can't get along. We can. We can offer each other lots of things and share ideas and products etc but if I were to have a child with one, would I ever be truly accepted into that culture? I say no. From what I've learned about marriages in Thailand, definitely not.

So for me, Asian is off the map.

So where else? North America? From what I read on here... No. The US tax laws, the high divorce rate, the obesity, the stupidity of the children in school rankings now, the unfair divorce and asset thievery.. No way. Again, not a dis on America, I love it in many ways but for the purposes of finding a "wife"? No.

So North America off the map.

Canada? Maybe. A safe country. Amazing natural resources and open space. Great place to run and hide when the world collapses.

But most Canadian chicks I've met are either not hot or fucking dull.

Canada - maybe but unlikely.

South America - do I want my kid to be Colombian? Or Mexican? Or Venezuelan? Brazilian? Those countries all have some horrific political problems and histories - there are people living in favelas, shanty towns and no one seems to care. Huge drug cartels, gang epidemics.

I don't want my kids adopting that culture.

So no to probably all of South America.

However, Argentina, maybe. Yes they have economic problems and a history of murders and corruption in government but what saves them for me is their European heritage that they are so proud of. To me it's almost like a get-out-of-jail-free card.

The women are fucking hot and would make great, loving mothers. Terrible for gaming but excellent as wives! Loyal and would be unlikely to cheat!

Argentina - a possibility.

All of Africa - some beautiful women from that continent.

But no. Just such a completely different culture than mine, I can't see it working.

All of Africa - no.

Russia - hot as fuck women. Disaster of a nation.

Russia - no.

Eastern block countries - Hmm... not sure. Might have to give them more thought. Depends. The women seem to be stunningly hot when young then turn it sacks of spuds when they hit 30.

Eastern Europe - unlikely.

Middle East?

Nope. Iranians are cool but I don't want my kids mixed up in the problems of the region.

Whole of Middle East - doubtful.

Indian - crazy as it may seem, I might consider Indian. I admire their strong and large families. There is a close relationship with Britain. We seem to get along quite well.

India - possible at a stretch (high caste family of course!)

Europe - all in all, yes. France? Sure. Spain? Yes. Germany? Can do. Any Scandanavian country? No problem. Italy? Crazy women but doable. Swiss, sure.

I think that's the whole globe covered.

Oh, Great Britain, my own birthplace. A once mighty empire now a sad, lost, cultureless bunch of depressed morons for the most part. The women are 90% beasts. They are mostly dull. Poor education.

Britain - I don't think so.

So for me, European, maybe Argentinian, Indian, or Canadian. The last two are unlikely.

Understand, I love aspects of all cultures and nations. This is purely about my children one day.

I am curious if you fellas have ever considered things this way and what your outcome would be?

Hope I haven't upset anyone! [Image: blush.gif]

Messages In This Thread