rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaves, Fliers, Illegals... (OH MY!)

Leaves, Fliers, Illegals... (OH MY!)

Ok you said you like analysis and you're a good writer, so presumably that means attention to detail also. Here's a business idea: order taker/organizer for interior designers.

Talk to one and they'll explain this better and I can, but here's the gist: most freelance interior designers don't have someone to place orders for their clients. The order process is very precise and complicated with custom orders, because they need to order X amount of fabric from one supplier, have it sent to the furniture maker, etc. Then, for a given furniture item, they have to specify 10-20 details about how it should be made (trim, wood stain, fabric layout, etc).

Then, they have to issue purchase orders, coordinate delivery times (typically to a warehouse for staging), and deal with anomalies.

Designers either eat this cost, or charge their high designer hourly rate for a task that is mostly clerical. They also don't do this often enough to need a full-time staff member for it.

So, provide a service to do all this back-office order processing and detail work.

Messages In This Thread