rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ga. Man Must Pay $50,000 After Breaking Engagement to Fiancee

Ga. Man Must Pay ,000 After Breaking Engagement to Fiancee

My father used to have to move his LTR out for a month every couple of years to avoid falling into common law marrage which is kind of like a default marrage from living together for so long. This guy fucked up by breeding with the fattie and living with her for so long. If this case is recent then about 13 years. This was in GA and I was from AL I can't imagine the common law statute differs that much between the states but I'm no lawyer either so don't quote me. It's similar to sqaters rights. If you sqat somewhere long enough and nobody bothers you then you can petition for legal ownership of the property. I'm certain this right varries from state to state as well. All that said I'm glad that for the time being I live in a different country. Some of the recent BS I'm hearing coming from the states is making me want to make the overseas tour a bit more perminate. I certainly get paid better over here.

You can work stupid, but you can't fix a fat body.

Messages In This Thread