rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian politician talks women

Russian politician talks women

Quote: (12-09-2013 06:03 AM)aluz Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2013 12:30 AM)Consul Wrote:  

He seems to be assessing Russian women in particular. His portrayal of Russian women doesn't seem to match the rosy descriptions of hot Russian women that I have read on this forum.

I'm a native Russian speaker, so I can tell you that Russian PUA forums speak about their women more or less in the same manner as this forum treats the American ones. Bitches, golddiggers, status obsessed, etc.
Only thing, Russian girls don't sport ugly tats or wear flip-flops to the club (yet). It's the case of the grass is always greener, especially in the globalised world.

Zhirinovsky is also known for being a troll and a bit of a clown, his career and fame come from trolling like this. Of course, the good thing in Russia is that a famous politician can speak like that without censorship.

I am a Rusian speaker since 5 years old and can tell this:

Women are similar everywhere - all women are hypergamous, but Americain women and russian women have a rather different forms of hypergamy.

Russian women are more likely to cheat when they meet a man with more power or money then their current man. Americain chicks are more likely to cheat if they meet a man with better game/muscles/style/bike/guitar than their current man. Fame is the king in both worlds.

Another difference is that Russian women will generally take pleasure and pride in being beautiful, feminine, pleasing and submissive for the men they like, although their standards are high and they can be very cruel to men they dislike. American women are more likely to be entitled into thinking that men must like them as fat, bossy, irritable and incompetent in all feminine tasks as they are.

Zhirinovsky is a niche politician who appeals to those who want to see alpha in their politician before everything else. Making outrageous statements is how he earns his daily dollar and he has been doing it since the fall of Soviet Union. His statements should never be identified as Russia's actual statements although his very existence shows how different Russians are from Americans.

Messages In This Thread