rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygamers Draw Shitton of Attention to Themselves in Toronto

Daygamers Draw Shitton of Attention to Themselves in Toronto

Quote: (12-08-2013 04:43 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I don't understand the Toronto based guys who complain about how hard it is when there are greener pastures in other places in Canada. What is keeping you guys there, friends, family, business, etc? I can understand if you're older(30+) in the city but I can't relate to you younger guys toughing it out there, what is so good about Toronto that keeps you guys there?

For you young T.O based cats, you could do any of the following tomorrow and I guarantee you will increase your poon flow:

-Move to the Rockies (Banff, Lake Louise, Whistler, etc) and work at a resort, room and board paid for and lots of foreign (UK, OZ and Quebecois) pussy up there

-Move to the East Coast (Halifax, St.John's, Moncton, Etc), get a random gob, enjoy the great night life and exploit the great M-F ratios there

-Move to Tofino, pitch a tent, work at a cafe and surf everyday, hit on tourists, etc.

If its really that bad, why are you guys staying there?

There are good schools here and if you have the credentials you can make good money.

The thing with Toronto is that it's a trap like quick sand because the quicker you try to get out the more it sucks you in.

I should be moving next year but the city like and other things have slowed me down in getting school out of the way. Plus in Canada your options are slim. For all the shittyness of Toronto women the city itself is not bad. In the summer it's a great place and I enjoy being in a big place where I can be anonymous or known if I choose too. The only other City in Canada I can see myself in is Montreal for lifestyle, or Calgary purely for money making reasons. Both have their pros and cons.

Everything else does not offer much.

The East Coast is great but unless your in the military sector in Halifax your not going to make good money. Vancouver is more expensive than Toronto, with less stuff to do, and bleaker job prospects.

If you want that fast lifestyle in Canada you got slim pickings. I'm leaning more to go to the States after if anything just for maybe two years. Even DC might be an option for me lol that's how much better I view it than Toronto.

I agree with your points for the younger guys tho. Canada is a big place and you can get the same travel rush like being abroad going around the country working shit jobs, hosteling it, and bangin local broads and foreigners.

Back to game though. I agree with Rude as you have a ton of normal dudes whom are just drawn into the wrong system and approach and it just compounds and makes the situation worse overall.

IF I as going to do mall game I would pick the smaller ones like Sherway Gardans which is more high end, or fair view which has more suburban and Scarborough girls. Even Yorkdale is better the way it's set up, Eatons is just a big narrow hallway with chock points yes, but it's a zoo of movement in there and way too chaotic.

The grocery stores would be better. The high end ones are always full of women and they have the edge off since they are thinking about food.

Messages In This Thread