rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygamers Draw Shitton of Attention to Themselves in Toronto

Daygamers Draw Shitton of Attention to Themselves in Toronto

I don't understand the Toronto based guys who complain about how hard it is when there are greener pastures in other places in Canada. What is keeping you guys there, friends, family, business, etc? I can understand if you're older(30+) in the city but I can't relate to you younger guys toughing it out there, what is so good about Toronto that keeps you guys there?

For you young T.O based cats, you could do any of the following tomorrow and I guarantee you will increase your poon flow:

-Move to the Rockies (Banff, Lake Louise, Whistler, etc) and work at a resort, room and board paid for and lots of foreign (UK, OZ and Quebecois) pussy up there

-Move to the East Coast (Halifax, St.John's, Moncton, Etc), get a random gob, enjoy the great night life and exploit the great M-F ratios there

-Move to Tofino, pitch a tent, work at a cafe and surf everyday, hit on tourists, etc.

If its really that bad, why are you guys staying there?

Messages In This Thread