rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygamers Draw Shitton of Attention to Themselves in Toronto

Daygamers Draw Shitton of Attention to Themselves in Toronto

http://www.torontolife.com/style/random-...on-centre/

Quote:Quote:

The 2005 bestselling memoir The Game unmasked the world of pickup artists: self-proclaimed Casanovas obsessed with scoring with hot women—or at least ones insecure enough to fall for strategies like “negging” (backhanded compliments) and “kino” (casual touches that pave the way for later advances). Regrettably, the sub-culture is still alive and well. What’s more, it’s flourishing at the Eaton Centre.

On Reddit and other online forums, dozens of women report being approached while shopping by persistent young guys with oddly rehearsed-sounding pickup lines. It turns out that several PUAs, as they’re known, run paid workshops and events at the mall for socially awkward dudes who are eager to learn how to talk to “targets” (i.e. women). According to one local pickup coach, the mall is “one of the world’s most popular day game locations.”

I'm personally not surprised. These dumbass dudes are going around mass approaching every girl directly, resulting in a lot of girls getting creeped out. Instead of Roosh's indirect subtlety they're carpet bombing the main mall in Toronto. I knew this was inevitable because of the lack of calibration and the way they all had to head to the mall. I blame it on RSD and all the direct daygame coaches.

This sucks, because the Eaton Centre is a solid place to meet girls and in the winter its one of the few warm indoor places. However these dumbasses somehow think treating the mall as a club is a smart idea. Its simply unsustainable and I always knew this would someday get media attention. Eaton Centre is a massive mall but the fact remains if you go in and spam approach people are going to notice. Instead of being subtle, and picking their approaches people are going over the top.

Anyways, the mall knows of it, and now thousands of women in downtown TO probably know about it as well.

The mall tweeted this-

Quote:Quote:

We have been alerted to a Pick Up Artists (PUA) meet up at 5pm. Rest assured security is briefed & your health & safety are our top priority

A friend of mine has said that he heard of someone getting arrested for "sexual harrasment" there. Don't know much about the details but I wouldn't surprised if cops and mall guards are on the lookout.

I wouldn't be surprised if girls are even more paranoid now about random guys.

Messages In This Thread