rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I want to move to NYC

I want to move to NYC

Some points:

Yeah you can easily live in Brooklyn - Williamsburg, Bushwick, Greenpoint, Fort Greene etc. are all really cool neighbourhoods from where you can get to Manhattan quickly with the subway

You don't need much money if you want to hook up with good looking girls. Most of the girls who are early 20ies are broke anyway - if you have your own place - however small - you're golden in my opinion. Sure, if you want to date rich kids / trustafarians that might be different, but why would you want to do that ..

It's hard to find a job in NYC if you're not there physically. Sure, you can put a local address on your resume, but you will still need to be there to go to the interviews. Those can be very short notice. In my opinion you actually need to be in NYC to find a job.

It's not like everyone in NYC is a genius doing amazing work. Sure, people do work a lot, but if you're a smart guy you can easily compete with the majority of professionals there

Same with game: I am assuming your game is good. So in that case you shouldn't have any problems competing in NYC

Messages In This Thread