rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I want to move to NYC

I want to move to NYC

But I need to formulate a plan on how to to do this...I could use any suggestions/tips anyone could provide. I actually lived there briefly for a time in the late 90's but I had no game at all and I suppose I didn't want it bad enough so I kind of gave up on the place.

Years later and I've "woken up" so to speak. I've realized I'm bored as heck out in exurbia.

What kind of money would I need to save up to make a move like this and will I be able to get a decent job there and hit the ground running? It seems like NYC has something for everyone. However, I have no illusions that this will be very hard to pull off. I believe that city will eat you alive if you're not prepared for it.

I'm pretty good at accomplishing specific goals when I put my mind to them and break them down into actionable tasks but it's my experience that vague "wishes" never come to fruition. I want to be as practical and hard-headed about this as I can.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Messages In This Thread