rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lack of energy/drive

Lack of energy/drive

Quote: (12-08-2013 02:56 PM)ComebackKid Wrote:  

Also, would it be a good idea to use caffeine for evenings? Caffeine seems to help me a bit - I can do 100 mg caffeine and I will still fall asleep easily as I feel that tired. I would cycle it on and off.

No, that would be about as bad an idea as one can come up with.

1. Caffeine is something you never want to consume late -- even if you can fall asleep the quality of your sleep will be compromised.

2. You don't want to "cycle on and off" caffeine unless your goal is to screw with your brain and sleeping patterns and induce headaches. If you take it, you want to take a relatively consistent amount at about the same time of day -- in the first half of your day, and never on an empty stomach.

3. Finally, if you have a problem with fatigue, taking a drug that depletes your adrenals over time is not a good long-term solution. It is likely to leave you more net tired than before.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread