rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most scandalous things you've heard girls say

Most scandalous things you've heard girls say

Quote: (02-28-2014 03:48 PM)TouchpadSeller Wrote:  

A late-20's woman I hooked up with last year around my birthday has a few guys she routinely sleeps with. We had a falling out at the end of 2013 but we recently met for dinner to catch up (and so I could see if I could hit it again.) I now know I won't ever hit it again--a combination of an STD scare, a pregnancy scare and what she did below all lead me to believe I can never trust my dick anywhere near her ever again.

She decided to hook up with a 47-year-old guy at a company Christmas party in his hotel room. Dude's married with 3 kids. Good job for him, but she "fell in love" (after repeatedly telling friends she never thought she'd want to be in a relationship ever again after her divorce.) He keeps saying "I love you" and scores the bang several nights a week after work. His wife goes on vacation with the kids and he practically lived in her apartment for that week.

They got caught by the company and she's at the tail end of an investigation in to their behavior, and she's been told they might both get fired by early next week. I asked her what she thought about potentially ruining this guy's life by hooking up with him--it isn't like she didn't know he's married with kids--and her quote:

"It is his fault for wanting it so bad. I was interested but he didn't have to reciprocate, it's his fault for getting involved with me."

They're both gonna' get fired from this company (he's significantly higher up the food chain) and all she's thinking about is where to assign blame (and, of course, indicating that it's not her blame to accept.) She's the one who asked if she could go to his hotel room, she's the one who invited him over to her apartment for some post-work, pre-family time (for him) sex and she's the one who asks him to stay with her when the wife's out-of-town... but it isn't her fault, duh.

To be honest I also dont think its her fault. Im sure she's worthless and all but every person decides for themselves who to sleep with. I also have no problem sleeping with a married girl if i have the opportunity, I mean someone is going to do it. I admit if she has kids and/or I know she would not cheat easily with anyone else than me, I would have second doubts yes. But in this case, the guy fucks up his marriage, not the girl. Same stuff applies for people using things like , 'it was the alcohol' or anything, you make your decisions, no matter what the surrounding factors are like, so take responsibility for them.

Messages In This Thread